School Safety Resources
A primary responsibility of the Natrona County School District is to provide a safe and secure environment for students, employees, and the public. NCSD’s Strategic Plan outlines Safe & Healthy Environments for all students and staff as a primary goal. Natrona County School District has clearly defined policies and procedures for responding to crisis situations. Our crisis plan includes prevention and intervention procedures and programs, training, and resources to prepare students and staff to respond to crisis events and postvention procedures.
We will review, update, and implement our comprehensive District Crisis Plan, School/Building Crisis Plans, and all other school safety measures on a continual basis. We will continue to work together with local law enforcement, parents, students, staff, and our community to systematically review school safety measures thus ensuring that dedicated research, planning, training, communication, and implementation of these safety measures are consistent and a continued priority of the Natrona County School District.
Informed, Involved, Empowered…
- How will I be notified about an emergency at a school?
- What is a School Resource Officer? What is their role at NCSD?
- Where can I find information on the Extreme Discipline Guidelines?
- Where can I find information on how to update my Emergency Notification preferences?
- Where can I find information on your policies on student harassment, bullying, or intimidation?
- Where can I find information on Nondiscrimination on the Basis of Race, Color, Ancestry, Ethnicity, National Origin, Disability, Religion or Sexual Orientation?