NCSD is committed to working together with media partners to keep all stakeholders informed and aware of district events, important information, and services. NCSD's Public Relations Director serves as the primary contact for media partners on behalf of the District. As District spokesperson, the Director of Public Relations serves as the liaison between schools, the district, and the media. NCSD's Public Relations Department is committed to offering timely, accurate, and transparent information in response to media inquiries.
All media inquiries or requests for interviews with district staff must be directed to NCSD's Director of Public Relations.
*ARCHIVE of Press Releases
- Evansville Eagles Soar to New Heights of Learning Each Day
- FFA Members Compete in 2022 National FFA Agriscience Fair
- Computer Science Primary Learning Resources Vendor Request
- NCSD Visitor Management Check-In System - Important Update
- Back to School Safety Reminders
- NCSD Transportation Practice Run for First-Time Riders
Director of Public Relations