NCSD COVID-19 Information
NCSD is committed to providing a high-quality educational environment for all students to progress in their learning while maintaining our commitment to the safety and health of all students, staff, and the community. In the absence of federal, state, or local public health orders, the following guidelines will apply. We are incredibly fortunate to have the terrific students, staff, school families, and community members who go above and beyond every day, in and out of the classroom, to ensure educational excellence in Natrona County. Thank you for all that you do.
NCSD is dedicated to providing timely, accurate, and effective communication with all internal and external stakeholders. Please email questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Wyoming Department of Health Isolation and Quarantine Information K-12 Settings
- Casper-Natrona County Health Department
- Casper-Natrona County Health Department - I'm a close contact of a known positive
- Casper-Natrona County Health Department - I tested Positive
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- CASPERvsCOVID - I've Been Exposed to COVID-19 Flowchart