Student Support Services
The Natrona County School District Student Support Services Office handles and is the contact point for a variety of issues in the district.
Contact the Student Support Services Office if you have any questions regarding the following topics:
- Department of Family Services, including issues involving student abuse or neglect investigations.
- Police investigations in schools
- Youth Crisis Center Liaison
- Expulsion of students
- Serious discipline questions, including drugs, weapons, or violence. See Student/Parent Handbook
- Death or serious injury of a student
- Natrona Virtual Academy questions, contact Tanya Sisneros, 307.253.3186.
- School Resource Officers
- Foreign Exchange Students. See Foreign Exchange Board Policy below.
- Home school. See Home School Registration Packet below.
- Student Attendance. Contact Bernie Ourth. See NCSD Attendance Policy below.
- School Nurses
- Student Support Suspension Lab. Contact Deb Fields 307-253-3151.
Director of Student Support Services