Student & Family Resources
At NCSD we are committed to a collaborative atmosphere dedicated to serving the best interest of our students and staff. Our school families and community members are an integral partner in reaching our shared goal of high expectations and academic success for our students and community.
We are incredibly fortunate to have the terrific students, staff, school families, and community members who go above and beyond every day, in and out of the classroom, to ensure educational excellence in Natrona County. Thank you!
Frequently Asked Questions
- How can I enroll my child for school at NCSD?
- How will I be notified about an emergency at a school?
- Where can I find information on how to update my Emergency Notification Preferences?
- How do I get my Infinite Campus login and password?
- Where do I go to see lunch menus?
- How do I add money to my child's lunch account?
- Where do I go to apply for free-and-reduced lunch?
- Where can I find information about Athletics & Activities?
- Where do I sign up my student for Bus Transportation?
- Where can I find updates on the progress NCSD is making towards the Strategic Plan?
- How do I contact the school district?