NCSD offers School Choice because we believe no single education style fits the needs of all children. School Choice gives families the opportunity to find the schools that are best for their individual children. As you prepare to complete the process, we encourage you to read our NCSD Family Guide to learn more about the terrific opportunities available across the district!
2023-2024 Enrollment Information
Click here to enter your NEW student's information for the 2023-2024 school year!
*This is for students who are NEW to NCSD this current academic year.
- School Choice Registration is completed through the NCSD Parent Portal. You must enter your NEW student's information here (click the pink gear).
- After doing so, NCSD will create your Parent Portal account or connect your new student to your already existing Parent Portal account if you have other children currently attending an NCSD school.
- For questions, please email [email protected] or call the Infinite Campus Help Line at 307-253-5306 for Parent Portal password or login assistance.
- Once this is complete and you've received your Parent Portal information, move on to STEP TWO! *Please note it can take up to a week for your Parent Portal account to be created.
**For students who have been recently enrolled in our schools and have returned within the past 3 months, please call 307-253-5450 to see if you need an application filled out or not.
Click this button if you are a CURRENT NCSD student requesting a mid-year transfer to a new school during the school year. Principal approval is required if not within the first 10 days of each semester.
Please enable your browser to open “pop-up” windows when clicking the enrollment links.
* Please note, for transfer students coming from out of the district, placement at a school(s) will occur no more than five days prior to a student attending. We are unable to hold enrollment spots at a school while the student is attending another school.
- School Choice Registration Frequently Asked Questions
- School Choice Registration Frequently Asked Questions - Spanish Translation
- 2023-2024 Family Guide
- 2023-24 Student/Parent Handbook
- Kindergarten Readiness Guide
- Kindergarten Readiness Guide - Spanish Translation
- Kindergarten Opportunities
- Step One: New Student Enrollment How-To Video
- Step Two: Student School Choice Registration Process How-To Video
- Natrona County Virtual Program
- Application for Enrollment of Non-Resident Student
Notes on Enrollment:
– A copy of the student’s birth certificate and student vaccination records must be turned into the Enrollment Office or the child’s school within 30 days of the start of enrollment. These documents can also be emailed to [email protected]. We cannot accept photos of these documents.
– Please fill a Right to Represent Form out if there is a step parent, grandparent, or other guardian whom you would like to have access to your child’s info: (phone calls, discipline, attendance, etc.) Please also get a copy of any necessary legal documents (custody papers, etc.) pertinent to your situation. Right to Represent Form – Spanish
– Call (307) 253-5450 if you have questions about enrolling your child
*Transcripts can be requested at the student’s last attended school from 2000 to present. Transcripts prior to 2000 can be ordered from the Wyoming State Archives at 307-777-7826.
If you are a student without a parent or guardian please contact Thanya Castellon at (307) 253-3185 for assistance. Some enrollment documents may not be required.
(307) 253-5266 (fax)
(307) 253-5266 (fax)
The Enrollment Office is located at 970 N Glenn Rd.
Hours are from 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.