NCSD School Choice Registration is open from December 30th, 2021 through January 24th, 2022.
NCSD offers School Choice because we believe no single education style fits the needs of all children. School Choice gives families the opportunity to find the schools that are best for their individual children. As you prepare to complete the process, we encourage you to read our NCSD Family Guide and visit schools during their upcoming Open House nights to learn more about the terrific opportunities available across the district!
Our School Choice Registration Frequently Asked Questions sheet is another helpful tool to support you during the process.
Please enable your browser to open “pop-up” windows when clicking the enrollment links.
Click here to enter your NEW student's information for the 2022-2023 school year!
- School Choice Registration is completed through the NCSD Parent Portal. You must enter your NEW student's information here (click the blue gear).
- After doing so, NCSD will create your Parent Portal account, or connect your new student to your already existing Parent Portal account if you have other children currently attending an NCSD school.
- For questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the IT Help Desk at 307-5215 for Parent Portal password or login assistance.
- Once this is complete, and you've received your Parent Portal information, move on to STEP TWO!
HELPFUL RESOURCES FOR 2022-2023 SCHOOL CHOICE REGISTRATION
- School Choice Registration Frequently Asked Questions
- School Choice Registration Frequently Asked Questions - Spanish Translation
- 2022-2023 Family Guide
- 2022-2023 Family Guide - Spanish Translation
- Step One: New Student Enrollment How-To Video
- Step Two: Student School Choice Registration Process How-To Video
- OPEN HOUSE Schedule
- Kindergarten Screening Information
- Kindergarten Screening Resources
- 2022 Kindergarten Readiness Guide
- 2022 Kindergarten Readiness Guide - Spanish Translation
- Kindergarten Opportunities
2021-2022 Enrollment Information
**For students who have been recently enrolled in our schools and have returned within the past 3 months, please call 307-253-5450 to see if you need an application filled out or not.
Click this button to register if you are a CURRENT NCSD student requesting a mid-year transfer to a new school for the 2021-2022 school year. (Only allowed at quarter and semester)
Notes on Enrollment:
– Copy of student’s birth certificate and student vaccination records must be turned into the Enrollment Office or the child’s school within 30 days of the start of enrollment. These documents can also be emailed to email@example.com We cannot accept photos of these documents.
– Call (307) 253-5450 if you have questions about enrolling your child
*Transcripts are not available at the district level but can be requested at the student’s last attended school. High School transcripts from 2000 to present are available at the student’s last attended school. Transcripts prior to 2000 can be ordered from the Transcript Center at 307-777-8752.
If you are a student without a parent or guardian please contact Greta Hinderliter at (307) 253-3185 for assistance. Some enrollment documents may not be required.
(307) 253-5266 (fax)
(307) 253-5266 (fax)
The Enrollment Office is located at 970 N Glenn Rd.
Hours are from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.