NCSD offers School Choice because we believe no single education style fits the needs of all children. School Choice gives families the opportunity to find the schools that are best for their individual children.
Please enable your browser to open “pop-up” windows when clicking either enrollment links.
Click this button if you are looking to enroll your NEW student at NCSD
If you missed the School Choice Registration period for the 2021-2022 Academic year, please contact NCSD Enrollment at 307-253-5450
**For students who have been recently enrolled in our schools and have returned within the past 3 months, please call 307-253-5450 to see if you need an application filled out or not.
Click this button to register if you are a CURRENT NCSD student requesting a mid-year transfer to a new school for the 2020-2021 school year. (Only allowed at quarter and semester)
- 2021-22 NCSD Family Guide
- 2021 Kindergarten Readiness Guide
- 2021 Kindergarten Readiness Guide - Spanish Translation
- 2020-21 Student/Parent Handbook
- School Choice Registration Frequently Asked Questions
- New Student Enrollment How-To Register Video
- Current Student Enrollment How-To Register Video
- Kindergarten Opportunities
- Natrona County Virtual Program
- Annual Application for Enrollment of Non-Resident Student
Notes on Enrollment:
– Copy of student’s birth certificate and student vaccination records must be turned into the Enrollment Office or the child’s school within 30 days of the start of enrollment. These documents can also be emailed to email@example.com We cannot accept photos of these documents.
– Call (307) 253-5450 if you have questions about enrolling your child
*Transcripts are not available at the district level but can be requested at the student’s last attended school. High School transcripts from 2000 to present are available at the student’s last attended school. Transcripts prior to 2000 can be ordered from the Transcript Center at 307-777-8752.
If you are a student without a parent or guardian please contact Greta Hinderliter at (307) 253-3185 for assistance. Some enrollment documents may not be required.
(307) 253-5266 (fax)
(307) 253-5266 (fax)
The Enrollment Office is located at 970 N Glenn Rd.
Hours are from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.