As we work to ensure all students are ready and prepared for the upcoming school year, we are reminding parents and guardians of some important tasks and “to-do” items for school families to complete prior to the start of school. We ask that all K-12 families go online before the 1st day of school and/or athletic/activity practices and complete the required Parental Agreement forms.
To ensure students are ready to participate in athletic or activity programs that begin in August, parents/guardians must fill out the Parental Agreement Forms found on Infinite Campus - Parent Portal before the first day of practice. These forms include necessary and required information for their child(ren) to attend school, participate in athletics or activities, attend field trips, and more.
By completing this process electronically, your child’s school will have a record of your agreement and signature. If parents are unable to complete this process electronically, please contact the child’s school for further assistance.
Where do I find the Parental Agreement Forms?
- Log into Infinite Campus- Parent Portal
- Click "MORE" on the left-hand side of the screen
- Then click on District Parental Agreements under Quick Links.
It is asking me for my student's ID Number, where do I find this?
- Your student's ID number can be found by clicking "TODAY" on the Parent Portal site.
I have more than one child at NCSD, do I need to complete this for each of them?
- This must be done for any student participating in fall sports prior to the first practice. For all other students, it must be completed by the first day of school.
- You can fill it out for all your students prior to the first day of fall activities if you choose.
How do I find out more about fall activities at the secondary level?
- Check out the Fall Activities Flier for upcoming practice start dates.
- For specific questions about individual sports or activities, please contact your child's school or the NCSD Athletics and Activities Department.
My child is participating in fall activities that start in August, what else do I need to do?
- Sports physicals are required if your student is going to participate in certain activities or athletics. It must be completed annually and prior to the start of your child's athletic activity/season. School physical exam form can be found here.
See the helpful resources below as you check off this "early" Back to School task from your checklist!
- Did you forget your Infinite Campus Parent Portal information or need help logging in? - CLICK HERE