As our students learn the operations of the NCSD Bus Hub, especially our elementary students, there may be days within these first couple of weeks of school where the NCSD Bus Hub is a bit delayed. We understand the frustration and worry this may cause. We are working diligently to help all students get on and off the correct bus at the right location. Follow our NCSD Facebook page for updates and information regarding NCSD Transportation.
Check out the tips below for ways we can work together to see your child’s transportation experience a success!
- Every NCSD student should have their NCSD Transportation Card ready to swipe on and off the bus.
- NCSD Transportation Card Request Form
- If you need a new NCSD Transportation card or a new photo for your card, please log into your Infinite Campus Parent Portal to complete the NCSD Transportation Card Request Form.
- Ensure your NCSD Infinite Campus Parent Portal is up-to-date with accurate contact information.
- The NCSD Bus Hub has dedicated staff members wearing bright yellow vests who are there to assist your child get on and off the correct bus. Ask your child to look for a designated NCSD staff member if they need assistance finding their bus.
- Talk with your child about which bus number or bus “animal” they ride to and from the bus hub. These are in place to help your student get on and off the correct bus.
The Natrona County School District Transportation Department is committed to providing all students with a positive and safe riding experience. It is our goal to work with parents and guardians to make sure students start and end each day on the correct bus, with the correct driver, and enter and exit their designated bus stop at the scheduled time. Thank you for your continued support and engagement as we all work together to ensure a successful school year for students.